We hope you and your family and friends are safe and well. We are pleased to let you know that we are opening for business again on the 12th of April .
We are now taking appointments! Anna our receptionist is back to help all our wonderful clients, please bear with us as we try to get everyone booked in. Central studio understands you might be feeling anxious about your first visit back into the salon. We would like to assure you that we have been working hard to make sure the safety of you and our team is paramount.
In order for us to achieve this level of safety and comfort we’ve made some changes to the salon, how we work and what we ask of our clients:
What to expect from us?
- To control the number of people in the salon we’re only accepting customers who have made an appointment.
- We’ve deep cleaned the salon prior to reopening and will continue to do so at the end of each day.
- We’ve added protective screens throughout the salon for additional safety.
- All our staff will be wearing plastic visors and limiting contact with each other and our clients wherever possible.
- Staff will naturally be washing and sanitising their hands as often as possible whilst in the salon.
- We’re regularly checking our staff for symptoms and any rise in temperature.
- We’ve extended our appointment times to ensure enough time for thorough cleaning of stations between clients.
- We’ve set up a one way system throughout the salon which ensures a minimum distance of 2m between our customers.
- We’ve removed shared newspapers and magazines from the salon.
- All gowns and towels will only get used once within the salon before being washed thoroughly with a disinfectant.
What we ask of you?
- Do not come to the salon if you or a member of your household are showing any signs of COVID-19.
- We ask that all visitors and clients bring and wear their own face mask.
- Ensure you’ve made an appointment with us before arriving at the salon.
- We ask you to adhere to social distancing guidelines within the salon, keeping 2m apart.
- Exercise patience and respect for our staff and clients whilst we all get used operating under these new conditions.
- We ask that you practise good hygiene, sanitising your hands when asked and both before and after you come into contact with any communal spaces.
- Bring minimal belongings with you, please leave your shopping until after your appointment.
- We will provide a single use plastic bag to keep any belongings you do bring to your appointment safe.
- Please attend your appointment alone as there won’t be any space for family or friends to wait.
Unfortunately we regret that some services may have to be temporarily suspended whilst we get used to this new way of working.
The changes we’ve made are to provide a safe environment so we can all once again enjoy being in the salon and having fabulous hair! We look forward to seeing you soon if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us on 01179 290 120 or email centralc[email protected]
Thank you for your patience from all at central studio salon